I had to add the IP range listed in the following link to my trusted IP's in the ENS firewall 10.0.75.1-10.0.75.24.
https://success.docker.com/art…indows-and-the-containers to get it working.
Step by step process:
- Right click on McAfee Tray Icon and select "McAfee Endpoint Security"
- Click on "Firewall" to open Firewall options
- Click on "Show Advanced" near the top right to expand the options
- Scroll down to Defined Networks and click "Add"
- Add a Range from 10.0.75.1-10.0.75.24 with Trusted set to Yes
I also added Docker to the Trusted Executables section in the options but I'm unsure if that is required.
I found the examples / documentation on the provisioning in the pydocs on github really helpful to clarify the implementation. As for new features, I believe that the OpenDXL Console, OpenDXL Broker, and OpenDXL Environment were all new as well. The OpenDXL Broker Console also provides another way to provision clients with a GUI when connected to an OpenDXL Broker.
I downloaded the branch from source from the latest release and after I extracted the zip and opened "/docs/sdk/README.html" but the link to further documentation is to a file that does not exist. I was able to find the an online copy at "https://opendxl.github.io/opendxl-client-python/pydoc/" but how do I get it locally?