Posts by Pawel Greda

Hi Viji

Thanks for the information

One thing is then misleading. Once you export the configuration for a DXL Client from the ePO, you receive a full bunch of certs and broker information. If the CAs information that signed the oDXL client cert is not exchanged between the all the brokers, managed by different ePOs, then once exporting, there should be only the certificates and the brokers listed, necessary to establish such connection. So i would expect only the certificates of the signing ePO and the brokers managed by the signing ePO.

Thanks for the information

I will try with the External CA in all the managed EPOs. But one question comes, shouldn't the connected ePOs handle the certificate exchange between the brokers? As the ePOs are connected, i expected and understood the communication between them holds as well the certificate exchange. But i see that in the keystore the CA ODXL_CA is not being transfered, and i suppose this lead to the issue.

Hi

I have a client that the cert has been signed by one of the ePO servers that are bridged together.

With this cert i am able to connect only to brokers provisioned by the same ePO. No other broker lets me in.

Do you have any hints or troubleshooting steps for such an issue?

Regards PG