The OpenDXL Java Client enables the development of applications that connect to the McAfee Data Exchange Layer messaging fabric for the purposes of sending/receiving events and invoking/providing services.
See the Wiki for an overview of the Data Exchange Layer (DXL), the OpenDXL Java client, and samples.
See the Java Client SDK Documentation for installation instructions, API documentation, and samples.
- 15 Downloads
OpenDXL Java Client 0.2.4 Release
- Registration of services has been updated to consistently use the same thread. This eliminates a race condition that could occur if a service update occurred immediately after an initial service registration.
- 146 Downloads
OpenDXL Java Client 0.2.3 Release
- Updated to allow brokers defined in a config file to have host names or IP addresses in the IP address location of the broker config string.
- Updated documentation to have the command for generating an OpenSSL key in PKCS8 format instead of PKCS1
- Force unregistration of services when client is closed
- 154 Downloads
OpenDXL Java Client 0.2.2 Release
- Fixed issue where reconnect could fail to retry
- Updated documentation for proxy support
- 157 Downloads
OpenDXL Java Client 0.2.1 Release
- Added proxy support
- 180 Downloads
OpenDXL Java Client 0.2.0 Release
- Added WebSocket support
- 217 Downloads
OpenDXL Java Client 0.1.3 Release
- Updated to support "managed" version of client
- Added ability to customize the SSLSocketFactory implementation
- Added ability to asynchronously unregister services
- Added ability to delay initialization of client
- Added method to retrieve the currently active set of services exposed by the client
- 219 Downloads
OpenDXL Java Client 0.1.2 Release
- provisionconfig command line operation updated to write paths correctly (no longer writes relative paths)
- Exceptions handled properly during service registration
- Client now requires connecting to a MQTT 3.1.1 compatible broker
- 232 Downloads
OpenDXL Java Client 0.1.1 Release
- Added DXL client-specific thread pool for use by Paho MQTT client
- Eliminates non-daemon threads which could prevent JVM from exiting
- 409 Downloads