The OpenDXL Java Client enables the development of applications that connect to the McAfee Data Exchange Layer messaging fabric for the purposes of sending/receiving events and invoking/providing services.
See the Wiki for an overview of the Data Exchange Layer (DXL), the OpenDXL Java client, and samples.
See the Java Client SDK Documentation for installation instructions, API documentation, and samples.
- 12 Downloads
OpenDXL Java Client 0.1.3 Release
- Updated to support "managed" version of client
- Added ability to customize the SSLSocketFactory implementation
- Added ability to asynchronously unregister services
- Added ability to delay initialization of client
- Added method to retrieve the currently active set of services exposed by the client
- 24 Downloads
OpenDXL Java Client 0.1.2 Release
- provisionconfig command line operation updated to write paths correctly (no longer writes relative paths)
- Exceptions handled properly during service registration
- Client now requires connecting to a MQTT 3.1.1 compatible broker
- 29 Downloads
OpenDXL Java Client 0.1.1 Release
- Added DXL client-specific thread pool for use by Paho MQTT client
- Eliminates non-daemon threads which could prevent JVM from exiting
- 197 Downloads