The OpenDXL Environment is a pre-configured environment available as a Docker image that supports the development and running of OpenDXL solutions.
The OpenDXL Environment is based on the Debian operating system and includes standard tools and libraries that are commonly used to develop and run OpenDXL solutions. The environment also includes a web front-end based on Cloud Commander that supports browser-based file management, file editing, and terminal access.
The goal of the OpenDXL Environment is to provide a consistent way to develop OpenDXL solutions across platforms and eliminate the need to manually install commonly used tools (git, wget, curl, etc.) and libraries OpenDXL Python Client, OpenDXL Bootstrap.
The environment supports:
- Python (2 and 3)
- The default python and pip executables are Python 2. The python3 and pip3 executables are Python 3.
- Java (JDK 1.8)
- Node.js (Node 6)
The OpenDXL Environment Docker image is available at the following location within Docker Hub:
See the Wiki for installation, configuration, usage instructions, and tutorials for the OpenDXL Environment.
- 18 Downloads
- Updated to use Debian Stretch Slim
- 28 Downloads
- Updated OpenDXL Python Client to 22.214.171.124
- 77 Downloads
- 90 Downloads
- Added JDK 1.8 in support of OpenDXL Java Client
- Updated OpenDXL Python Client to 126.96.36.1998
- Updated OpenDXL Bootstrap to 0.2.2
- 113 Downloads
- Pinned Cloud Commander to 9.x versions due to compatibility issues
- 110 Downloads
- Pinned Gritty version to 3.x (4.x is not compatible with Node 6)
- 132 Downloads
- Pinned the version of Node.js (6.x) due to compatibility issues with Docker
- 132 Downloads
- Updated to use the latest version of Cloud Command (v10.x.x)
- Pinned the version of Node.js (8.x)
- 214 Downloads
- Added default libraries for Python 3 (dxlclient, dxlbootstrap, etc.)
- 216 Downloads
- Updated dxlclient to 188.8.131.52
- Updated dxlbootstrap to 0.2.0