The OpenDXL Environment is a pre-configured environment available as a Docker image that supports the development and running of OpenDXL solutions.
The OpenDXL Environment is based on the Debian operating system and includes standard tools and libraries that are commonly used to develop and run OpenDXL solutions. The environment also includes a web front-end based on Cloud Commander that supports browser-based file management, file editing, and terminal access.
The goal of the OpenDXL Environment is to provide a consistent way to develop OpenDXL solutions across platforms and eliminate the need to manually install commonly used tools (git, wget, curl, etc.) and libraries OpenDXL Python Client, OpenDXL Bootstrap.
The environment supports:
- Python (2 and 3)
- The default python and pip executables are Python 2. The python3 and pip3 executables are Python 3.
- Java (JDK 1.8)
- Node.js (Node 6)
The OpenDXL Environment Docker image is available at the following location within Docker Hub:
See the Wiki for installation, configuration, usage instructions, and tutorials for the OpenDXL Environment.
- 31 Downloads
- 49 Downloads
- Added JDK 1.8 in support of OpenDXL Java Client
- Updated OpenDXL Python Client to 184.108.40.2068
- Updated OpenDXL Bootstrap to 0.2.2
- 69 Downloads
- Pinned Cloud Commander to 9.x versions due to compatibility issues
- 63 Downloads
- Pinned Gritty version to 3.x (4.x is not compatible with Node 6)
- 80 Downloads
- Pinned the version of Node.js (6.x) due to compatibility issues with Docker
- 88 Downloads
- Updated to use the latest version of Cloud Command (v10.x.x)
- Pinned the version of Node.js (8.x)
- 161 Downloads
- Added default libraries for Python 3 (dxlclient, dxlbootstrap, etc.)
- 162 Downloads
- Updated dxlclient to 220.127.116.11
- Updated dxlbootstrap to 0.2.0
- 156 Downloads
- Added binaries for python3 and pip3 (default is still python2)
- Adjusted default VIM editor size
- 159 Downloads
- Updated dxlclient to 18.104.22.1688
- Updated to include Twine (for publishing to PyPI)
- Added installation of VIM by default