The OpenDXL Console is a pluggable web-based console that provides a high-level user interface for interacting with a DXL fabric.
One of the primary modules is the "Fabric Monitor" which enables the invocation of DXL services and sending/receiving DXL events via a graphical interface.
See the Wiki for an overview of the OpenDXL Console and usage instructions.
See the OpenDXL Console documentation for installation instructions.
- 10 Downloads
OpenDXL Console 0.2.1 release
- Multiple fixes for upcoming version of OpenDXL broker
- Added optional unique identifier so multiple consoles can run on the same host (different ports)
- Fixed issue with certificate generation via remote HTTP invocation
- Fixed issue where an incorrect broker could be displayed in a multi-broker fabric on the "Broker Details" page
- 91 Downloads
OpenDXL Console 0.2.0 release
- Updated to support both Python 2 and 3
- 104 Downloads
OpenDXL Console 0.1.3 release
- Added port mapping information to Docker documentation
- Updated to be compatible with the latest version of the tornado library
- 87 Downloads
OpenDXL Console 0.1.2 release
- Modified dependencies to require a version of Tornado less than 5
- 153 Downloads
OpenDXL Console 0.1.1 release
- Removed unnecessary print statement
- 107 Downloads