The OpenDXL Console is a pluggable web-based console that provides a high-level user interface for interacting with a DXL fabric.
One of the primary modules is the "Fabric Monitor" which enables the invocation of DXL services and sending/receiving DXL events via a graphical interface.
See the Wiki for an overview of the OpenDXL Console and usage instructions.
See the OpenDXL Console documentation for installation instructions.
- 52 Downloads
OpenDXL Console 0.2.0 release
- Updated to support both Python 2 and 3
- 62 Downloads
OpenDXL Console 0.1.3 release
- Added port mapping information to Docker documentation
- Updated to be compatible with the latest version of the tornado library
- 63 Downloads
OpenDXL Console 0.1.2 release
- Modified dependencies to require a version of Tornado less than 5
- 116 Downloads
OpenDXL Console 0.1.1 release
- Removed unnecessary print statement
- 90 Downloads