The OpenDXL Broker is an open source version of a Data Exchange Layer (DXL) broker. The broker executes in a standalone mode and does not require an external management interface. The only currently supported delivery mechanism for the OpenDXL Broker is a Docker image.
The OpenDXL Broker Docker image is available at the following location within Docker Hub:
See the Wiki for installation, configuration, and usage instructions for the OpenDXL Broker.
Generate Client Configuration:
- 26 Downloads
- Updated to broker version: 22.214.171.1248
- Fixed defect when service re-registered (instance id not considered)
- 29 Downloads
- Broker is now open source under the Apache License, Version 2.0
- Broker version: 126.96.36.1990
- Console version: 0.2.2
- 122 Downloads
- Updated dxlconsole to 0.1.3
- 113 Downloads
- Updated dxlconsole to 0.1.2
- 180 Downloads